Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis.
- Applicants must be of Hispanic heritage.
- Applicants must be high school seniors enrolled in a York County high school or non-traditional student with appropriate proof of high school or GED completion.
- Applicants must complete all sections of the scholarship application. Only completed applications received by the due date will be considered.
- Applicants must attach a letter of acceptance from the college or university you will be attending in the fall. Scholarships will be awarded only to students who will be enrolling in the fall.
- You must attach a transcript from your high school.
- You must attach two essays in response to the questions provided. They may be written in Spanish or English.
- Applicants must also attach two letters of recommendation from non-relatives (i.e. teachers, employers, guidance counselors, youth group advisors, clergy).
- An interview will be conducted with finalists for the scholarship. You will be notified by telephone or by email to schedule an interview with the scholarship committee if you are selected as a finalist.
- Recipients may receive a scholarship only for their freshman year. Recipients of a scholarship will be announced at the student’s high school awards/recognition ceremony in the spring, when possible.